Monday, September 11, 2006

Hope For Morning

When the orange glow of the sky turns from sunset to city light / And the moon slowly rises through the trees / When the clenched hands of the day have released the stars to play /And night rides on a gentle breeze /

Hold my hand and whisper my name / I promise you that I will always love you the same / Close your eyes and look for nothing more / Let my gentle spirit give you the wind to soar /

On the wings of angels we will go lifted higher by the dawns glow / I heard a voice say “follow me for I have led the way.” / Reach for me embrace your heart where today has ended we will once again start / Tomorrow together for the rest of our days /

If you wake in the middle of the night to a small burning light / Feel its warmth and then realize / That it is lit to keep you safe until the sun has been seen through daybreak / By your soul seen through child eyes

Song by Christopher Williams
One Man Service Station
www.christopherw.com

No comments: