Friday, December 04, 2009

God's Promises - Cast Anxiety on Him

"Casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you." I Peter 5:7

I tend to lean towards being a worrier. It's not healthy and does no good but somewhere inside of me, I can't seem to stop the worries rising to the surface. But I am so thankful that I have a loving God who takes all my anxiety and worries upon Himself. When I worry I know that I can lift the burden of worry into His arms. God cares for you! He cares so much for you that He not only sent His Son, Jesus, to you as well as the Holy Spirit to guide us. He also takes upon Himself our worries and fills us with peace.

Krista Jones

Bible Reading Guide:

Beginning to End: 2 Cor. 1-4
Old and New Testaments Together: Ezek. 47-48 & I John 3
Historical: Acts 14-16
Chronological: 2 Cor. 1-4
Blended: 2 Chron. 32-33 & Luke 11:1-28

The Bible reading guides will be taken from Back to the Bible

No comments: