Thursday, December 10, 2009

God's Promises - Plans of Hope

"For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope."
Jeremiah 29:11

When I was diagnosed with cancer I remember turning to God during the darkest time of that journey. And like His other promise He gave us that we've read about, when I called upon Him He heard me and answered me. This is the verse He lead me to and one I clung to throughout my treatment. I feel blessed to serve a God who I not only turn to but who will answer me.

Krista Jones


Bible Reading Guide:

Beginning to End: Eph. 4-6
Old and New Testaments Together: Hos. 1-4 & Rev. 1
Historical: Titus
Chronological: Romans 11-13
Blended: Haggai & Luke 14:1-24

The Bible reading guides will be taken from Back to the Bible

No comments: