Wednesday, December 02, 2009

God's Promises

This month we are going to remember God's promises He has freely given us. Promises that are ours to grasp and believe in. Each day we will read a verse on God's promises to us. It'll be a bit different from what we've been doing as it'll be short and sweet so you can concentrate on what God is saying to you in each verse.

"Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I fell from Your presence? If I ascend to heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in Shoel, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the dawn, If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea, even there Your hand will lead me, and Your right hand will lay hold of me." Psalm 139:7-10

When you come to know Jesus, you will begin to sense His presence. He is always with you no matter what your circumstances are or where you go. I always find it comforting to know that through difficult times I am never alone. But that God is still standing by my side guiding me through it. I feel blessed to have a loving God who cares enough to be an everlasting presence in my life.

Krista Jones

Bible Reading Guide:

Beginning to End: I Cor. 12-14
Old and New Testaments Together: Ezek. 42-44 & I John 1
Historical: Acts 9-10
Chronological: I Cor. 12-14
Blended: 2 Chron. 28-29 & Luke 10:1-24

The Bible reading guides will be taken from Back to the Bible

No comments: