Tuesday, December 29, 2009

God's Promises - Trust

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge HIm, and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

There are so many times when I chose not to trust in the Lord and trust in my own understanding. And I can say that each time I did this things didn't turn out for the best. Sometimes they still turned out OK but I know that had I trusted in the Lord that they may have turned out a lot different. Who are you trusting in?

Krista Jones

Bible Reading Guide:

Beginning to End: Rev. 13-16
Old and New Testaments Together: Zech. 9-12 & Rev. 20
Historical: Rev. 6-11
Chronological: Rev. 6-11
Blended: Zach. 9-12 & Luke 23:26-56

The Bible reading guides will be taken from Back to the Bible

No comments: