Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Changes

Starting today you will see the Stillness in the Morning blog look a bit different. The layout will be updated but you'll still be able to get daily devotionals by my favorite authors as well as a few of my own thoughts on my devotional time. You will also be able to get monthly memory verses like before.

What will change is the Bible Reading Guide. I will no longer be posting them like I have but will give you the Back to the Bible website link so you can go there yourself and choose which method you want to use.

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Stillness blog. I hope the Lord has blessed you through it.

Krista Jones

Bible Reading Guide:

Beginning to End: Rev. 20-22
Old and New Testaments Together: Malachi & Rev. 22
Historical: Rev. 19-22
Chronological: Rev. 19-22
Blended: Malachi & Luke 24:36-53

The Bible reading guides will be taken from Back to the Bible

No comments: